Learning the fundamentals of trading can be difficult, especially when looking for the best place to get the education you need at the start of your career. During your search, you may have come across the website Earn2Trade, but you may be wondering: is it worth it? You’ve come to the right place to learn everything there is to know about Earn2Trade, as I’ll have earn2trade review in this article.
What is Earn2Trade?
Earn2Trade is a 2017 startup that aims to help you become a successful trader. The company has already been featured on Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Babypips. Earn2Trade teaches you everything you need to know, and once you’ve mastered the basics, Earn2Trade will pair you with a proprietary trading firm.
You’ll explore and learn as part of your training through personalized education programs, mentoring sessions, webinars, and hands-on experience with a trading simulator. If you successfully complete the Earn2Trade Bootcamp or Gauntlet evaluation, you will receive a guaranteed offer from a site partner.
To begin your Earn2Trade journey, follow these three simple steps:
Bootcamp is a four-month program. Bootcamp includes weekly mentorship sessions to assist you in developing the skills required to be a trader.
The Gauntlet – The Gauntlet is a 60-day test to see if you have what it takes to be a professional trader.
As Earn2Trade is backed by a team of professional traders, educators, and developers, you can rest assured that the best traders in the industry will teach you.
What does Earn2Trade provide?
Crash Course for Beginners
The Beginner Crash Course is made up of 60 videos that range in length from six to ten minutes. They cover both fundamental and advanced trading concepts. A quiz follows each video.
The crash course is an introductory course that covers topics like market fundamentals, risk management, and technical trading. The lessons present complex concepts in a simple format and illustrate topics with simple examples.
The crash course covers three topics:
The Fundamentals – This course will give you a solid understanding of the fundamentals of trading.
Advanced – this course teaches you about the market with a focus on technical issues and trading.
Webinars – This collection of content-rich presentations highlights specific topics to assist you in becoming an advanced trader.
Best Funded Trader Programs in 2022
Trading accounts that are funded combine the best of both worlds. With a properly funded trading account, you may be able to do what you love for a living without taking any risks. The funded trader program is perfect for inexperienced investors. Let’s look at some of the funded trading programs for Forex and futures to see how they differ and how they can benefit your career.
FTMO is a well-known prop trading firm that specializes in forex trading. In 2021, they paid more than USD 23,000,000 to their traders via FTMO accounts. The average processing time for a payout was only 8 hours.
A three-stage application process is required to open a trading account with FTMO.
You must first participate in the FTMO challenge, which requires you to meet the defined profit goals within 30 working days.
Following that, you must complete the verification process in 60 days.
After completing the two-step evaluation with the FTMO Challenge and Verification, you will receive an offer from FTMO to trade your capital on accounts ranging in size from $10,000 to $400,000.
Profit splits are typically 80:20. The trader keeps 80% of his profits and can withdraw the remaining 20%. Furthermore, traders with funded accounts can take advantage of the Scaling Plan, which allows them to increase their Profit Split to as much as 90/10 with balances of up to $2,000,000.
Trades can be made in 44 currency pairs and the top ten cryptocurrencies. CFDs on cash indices, commodities, and stocks are also available.
Topstep is an excellent futures trader, but FTMO excels in currency trading.
Platforms for Trading
cTrader gives users no-cost use of the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms, the two most widely used for trading foreign exchange.
Test of Credibility
The company’s address is FTMO Evaluation Global s.r.o. Opletalova 1417/25 at 110 00 Prague (Czech Republic) includes their registration IDs and VAT. For three years, FTMO received the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award. Trustpilot gives it 4.7/5 stars based on 1,204 reviews.
Participation fees begin at $139.50 for a $10,000 account (leverage 1100 equals $1 million in purchasing power). The FTMO Challenge fee is only paid once. The fee is refunded when a funded trader makes their first profit split. There are no platform fees, and the verification process is free.