Zucchini affordable and I can say that the season is open.
The attention of both amateur and professional cooks has aroused this type of vegetable because its taste is neutral, not intrusive, and can influence by spices. We can eat it, do not bloat like some of the fatty foods, and have a shallow energy content so that the weight-reducing dietary meals can be a weight-loss nutritional ingredient. Because of these good qualities, there are a fantastic variety of ways to prepare it. Because most of its nutritional value lies in the soft shell, it is more fortunate to buy the baby, 15-20 cm, even soft-shell specimens. They can make with shell and the core too.
Rarely good vegetables, which do not have a lot of calories, which can be eaten raw and thermally processed, and which perfectly absorb the tastes around them. It can be filled, put in a salad, put in a dough, make moussaka with it, soup whatever you want.
- Two bigger eggs
- One medium zucchini
- One tbsp oat flour
- One tbsp buckwheat flour
- One tbsp millet flour
- Himalayan salt
- black pepper
- One teaspoon baking powder
- One tbsp olive oil
- A half tbsp butter
- In a blender blend zucchini because of less stretching and less water release.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add spices, flours, and baking powder, and then stir it.
- Add the zucchini that have been drained from the water. Stir it all together.
- In a frying pan, put a tablespoon of olive oil, and when it's warmed up, add butter.
- When the butter is heated enough, add the mixture with a tablespoon and fry it for a few minutes on one side and the other.
And I had breakfast like a queen 🙂If you replace flour with flaxseed meal, you can also have it for lunch.
Break down the pounds from yourself with zucchini. You’ll love it!
Zucchini is the newest super-green of Spring! There is hardly any carbohydrate that can use not fatten! On the contrary, the more you eat from it, the more excess pounds will run out of you!
Zucchini is a real divisive vegetable: slimmers magnify it because it not fatten.
Many people hate it, because it collapses in preparation, becomes soft and fluffy, which is not precisely desirable. Therefore, it is often necessary to include zucchini in dietary foods, it is trendy, for example, zucchini rissole. Also, it can be a great way to reduce the content of cakes and bread carbohydrates. As the protagonist, he rarely gets the virtues of the zucchini. Now we show you the perfect zucchini garnish that your non-dieters will love!
Grilled zucchini with Parmesan
- 4 baby zucchinis sliced lengthwise
- 50 gr grated Parmesan
- A half teaspoon Thyme
- A half teaspoon oregano
- A half teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Little fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Turn the oven on 200 degrees, put baking paper in the baking sheet.
- In a bowl mix the parmesan and spices.
- Line up the zucchini on the baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle it with the parmesan and spices mixture.
- Bake zucchini for 10 minutes with an air stirring at high temperature, and then fry it for 2 minutes in the end. Sprinkle with freshly cut, finely chopped parsley!
What is the secret of the best zucchini?
The zucchini from the outside under the influence of sudden heat, but inside it is not “cooked” and does not fall. It will not be soft. On the other hand, the spicy cheese will give a perfect taste! Perfect for a diet that everyone loves!
Those who are in restriction avoid dairy products. Restriction in the chrono diet means that you can eat almost everything, but not every time.
Founder of Chrono Diet