I just typed sesame on google, to see the composition and possible healing. Of course, I found everything. It is a real miracle! A cure for everything! Eat sesame and do not need anything else. Lowering cholesterol, slowing aging, treating some forms of tumors. It’s crazy. Although, if you type another food similar to the sesame, you will find the same results.
I believe you felt the irony in the previous chapter. I have nothing against the sesame. On the contrary, it is healthy, rich in phytosterols, many minerals, vitamins B, and antioxidants. Excellent source of calcium and iron. But it’s NOT a miracle cure! Even synthetic drugs and those isolated from plants are not miraculous.
I emphasize this because of I kind of regret people who have a severe health problem and then, in despair, believe in everything. Please accept everything with reservation and considering. Include in the diet healthy foods, but do not assign them miraculous traits.
We love delicious food, and the sweet sesame and chia seeds brittle is one of them. Speaking of which, this must be one of the most natural things in the world to make. All you need is raw sesame seeds, sugar, and chia seeds. You can easily create a batch in less than 15 minutes, with maybe another 15 or 20 to cool. You don’t even have to toast the sesame seeds first.
Sweet Sesame and Chia seeds Brittle
- 1 egg
- 60 gr butter
- 5 tbsp coconut sugar
- A half lemon juice
- 70 gr wholemeal spelt flour
- 12 gr baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 80 gr raw sesame
- 80 gr Chia seeds
- Beat the egg with hand.
- Add the melted butter and stir with egg. Add the coconut, sugar and lemon juice. Stir it.
- You can also do this with a mixer at the low speed. Mix flour, baking powder and salt and gradually merge dry and wet mixture.
- Then mix the sesame and chia seeds with a spatula in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture out onto a Silpat-lined baking sheet. (If you don't have Silpat, no worries, pour directly onto a buttered metal baking sheet or on the baking paper, and use a metal spatula to separate brittle from the pan once cooled.) I used baking paper.
- Format mixture, so that it is a square shape. Then cut it on the rectangle shape.
- Bake for a maximum of 15 minutes at 175 ° C. When you remove the rectangles from the oven, they will be even soft. Cut them again and wait to cool and be crunchy.
A pinch of salt will add a little sparkle.
Founder of Chrono Diet