Egg whites omelet with spring onion is my quick dinner. Most people who are on chrono diet hate egg whites. I love them. In an omelet, soups, salads.
Also, there is no limit to egg whites in any diet, you can eat them as much as you want.
Eggs are allowed in chrono diet. For breakfast, you can consume egg yolks and whites too, only whites for other meals. You never mix eggs with dairy products when you are in restriction.
Certain foods are not only allowed to eat late in the evening but will help you to sleep easily.
In the accelerated time in which we live the least, we need is a bad dream. There are foods that you can’t eat at bedtime, but there are also those that are even recommended.
Evening bites should be low-calorie and slower perceptual, and if you eat something rich in calories before you go to bed, fat deposits will become more pronounced.
One possible reason why you can’t sleep at night is to enter simple carted hydrates with rich sugar, not proteins. In order not to drop the level of sugar in your blood while you sleep, egg whites omelet is always a good choice.
You should not eat before bed. It takes at least 2 hours from the last meal to bed.
- Beat egg whites, water, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until blended.
- Heat fat or butter in nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Insert chopped spring onions.
- Tilt pan to coat bottom. Pour in the egg mixture. The mixture should set immediately at edges.
- Gently push cooked portions from edges toward the center with inverted turner so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface. Continue cooking, tilting the pan and gently moving cooked portions as needed.
- When the crust is caught, you turn the egg white like a pancake.
- With a quick flip of the wrist, turn pan and invert or slide omelet onto the plate.
- Serve immediately. And that is that. In almost three minutes you can cook egg whites omelet with spring onion.