Zucchini rolls make a super-easy, healthy, and delicious breakfast for the entire family! Easy to make, festive, flavorful and delicious low-carb meal. Summer might be over, but there’s a reminder still hanging out in our pantries: zucchini!
Zucchini makes it super easy to transform any dish into a lighter, healthier alternative. Also, zucchini is the perfect replacement for pasta because it’s very easy to shape and becomes soft when cooked.
1 larger grated zucchini
1 teaspoon of psyllium
1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed
Spices: garlic, sea salt, pepper, spices
Wash the zucchini well and season with salt and leave for about 15 minutes. Then strain them and mix with whisked eggs. Add flaxseed, garlic, spices, and psyllium and mix well.
Pour into a baking sheet with baking paper and bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Allow the crust to cool and grease it with ajvar and ham.
Zucchini Rolls with Almonds
Three large zucchinis
Sea salt, pepper, hands-roasted almonds
2.5 tsp Psyllium
Whisk eggs, can even with a fork, add grated and drained zucchini, chopped almonds, psyllium. Spices to taste. I adore zucchini and dill together.
And again, filling as desired. You can fill zucchini rolls with nuts, almonds, hummus, avocados… .. whatever you want. I filled with ajvar and mozzarella cheese. If you are in restriction don’t fill with cheese, as we do not mix eggs with dairy products.
Try both versions and see. And add something of your own. Zucchini rolls, smaller can also cook in a frying pan. Or in the oven at 220 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes. After that put it on a damp cloth and roll.
I love using zucchinis in all sorts of recipes, from dinners to desserts. I prefer serving these bites at room temperature, although you can also make them ahead and serve them chilled.
Find more recipes: Brussels sprouts with Bacon
Zucchini rolls without flour
- 1 larger zucchini grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of psyllium
- 1 tbs flaxseed grounded
- 1 tsp sea salt
- A pinch of pepper
- spices of your taste
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Wash the zucchini well and season with salt and leave for about 15 minutes.
- Strain them and mix them with whisked eggs.
- Add flaxseed, spices, garlic, and psyllium and mix well.
- Pour into a baking sheet with baking paper and bake for about 30 min at 180 degrees.
- Grace it with ajvar and ham.
Zucchini Rolls with roasted Almonds
- 3 large zucchinis
- 4 eggs
- 2.5 tsp psyllium
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 handful of roasted almonds
- Whisk eggs, can even with a fork.
- Add grated and drained zucchini, chopped almonds, psyllium.
- Spices to taste. For example chopped dill.
- Pour into a baking sheet and bake it about 15-20 min at 220 degrees.
- When it is done put it on a damp cloth and roll-up.
Founder of Chrono Diet