Today my children say, Mommy, we are hungry, we could have the baked ravioli 🙂😁. So, what can a mother do?
The variety of pasta dishes is not just for Italians, but we also love it! Not only spaghetti and macaroni but also stuffed ravioli and tortellini. It is already rarer to prepare the dough ourselves. Ravioli not so complicated to make. It could be a good game! Especially if you have five hungry children at home, it could be a good game.
For making pasta, it is worth to get a good recipe: If you have the base dough, then you can prepare it. For stuffed pasta, you can use residues for filling, recycling the remains of a grilled chicken, fried meat or vegetables. Do not save on spices: This is the soul of pasta dishes!
Here is the perfect catch for those who don’t have much time to be in the kitchen but still want to have a fantastic meal.
Baked Ravioli is a perfect meal for those who love Italian kinds of pasta.
- For about 20 pieces of the ravioli plus the rest of the dough for a single pizza, it is necessary:
- 125 gr wholemeal spelt flour
- 125 gr wholemeal rye flour
- Two pinches of salt
- One teaspoon spices
- Two tbsp olive oil
- 125 ml of water
- Mix it up and leave it to stand. Half an hour, an hour will suffice.
- For filling mix 200 gr ricotta, two full hands of the spinach first heated on a little olive oil and then chopped, a pinch of salt and again with the same spice that you put into the dough. And those outside the restrictions, have two full tablespoons of parmesan, no good without it, and a spoon of Pinyola baked (almond as a substitute). You stir everything up, then you divide it up to five parts, and you know how much stuffing goes into every round.
- Divide the dough into four parts, so each expands the rectangles 10 cm of the broad and long double and a little more. Then two fingers on the width of the left edge and one finger width from the bottom put one full teaspoon of the fill. Then two fingers of space again and the next filling and so four times total. Toggle the upper part of the crust, press the edges between each fills, and then press and lower corner to properly seal. If you have a square box for ravioli, if you don't, cut the dough, so there's not much dough around.
- Repeat this five times in total (the fifth round is from the leftover dough), line it up in the baking sheet on which it is baking paper and bake it 15 minutes in the heated oven at 200 degrees, or until it is golden.
- When it has done, brush the tops of the ravioli with olive oil that heated on a quiet fire with a few leaves of sage and garlic. Or two, depending on the number of vampires in the area :).
VARIATIONS FOR RAVIOLI
If your food remains – fried chicken or grilled meats –, do not throw away waste, slice it and mix it with spiced vegetables and you can already add to the pasta. You can make baked ravioli with ajvar, feta, and meats.
The resting phase should not be left out, because you will not succeed with the pasta.
The number of possibilities is endless, which is necessary for the care and desire to form.